Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day 9 - Rest Day - 21 Day Fix

Aloha readers 😊 
Today has been a lazy Saturday for me. 
I took an undecided opportunity of sleeping in today, and although it felt great I didn't feel so good for the rest of the day. 

I know rest days aren't scheduled for in the 21 Day Fix, but it was needed for my mentality. It basically felt like I woke up on the wrong side of bed. 

I skipped my Day 9 Dirty 30 workout, had some ice cream, and watched some TV. It was just so hard to kick out of that mentality >< 

That is something I struggle the most with: I do very well for a few days, sometimes close to a week, and then I have one of these "bad days" and it feels like everything I've worked so hard for falls apart :( 

This issue may have to do with my inner emotions and feelings, something I am also still learning to deal with. Hopefully as time goes on and I grow more as a person mentally, physically, and spiritually, things will get better. 

Tonight's dinner is courtesy of my boyfriends auntie.  



I also went grocery shopping with my mom tonight (it was much needed), and I will post about that tomorrow night / Monday, as it will be a fishing and BBQ kinda day tomorrow :) 

Cheers! 
xoxo 

Selina 

No comments:

Post a Comment