Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 11 (Pilates Fix) - 21 Day Fix

Aloha readers! 
I did what I promised I'd do! Woke up this morning (a little bit later than planned), and went to attack my Pilates Fix workout. It's still really challenging, especially when we get to the leg series, but the familiarity of the routine makes it easier to go through :D


What the leg series included: 10x each of forward-fled-backward-pointed toes, forward bicycles, reverse bicycles, stir-the-pot mini circles, reverse mini circles, and front and back double-toe-taps. Wheu! Now take all that and times two for the other leg! My legs and glutes are feeling like jello by the very end of that.

Here's a little video from the plank series of the pilates workout.



My friend/coach Rhonda commented on my little Facebook blurb this morning about how honest I was being - and that honesty brings change in habit and routine. I was very happy to hear the motivational words she had for me, and it definitely made me want to keep going even further, even harder. Thank you Rhonda!

It definitely brings a good feeling when I'm crossing off things my to do list! 



And how cute is my kitty. She kept walking around me today purring and meowing as I was doing my workout! Then she decided to take a seat while I was on my 30 second break xD 


Tomorrow will be Day 12, and I have work at 11. So that means I'll have to go to bed a little early tonight, and wake up an hour earlier than usual to get my cardio fix workout in and get ready for work ;)

Cheers!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment