Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, August 22, 2014

Day 7 (Cardio Fix) - 21 Day Fix ... So Close I Can Taste It!


Aloha readers! 

Today is Friday, and the week is coming to an end! 
It has been a great week thus far, but today has been a little off today.

I got woken up at 6:30 AM from a weird phone call from a stranger, and it threw my sleep off a bit. I woke up with some tight hip flexors, so I decided to push my workout for later on today so I can work on stretching it out and let it rest a bit before pushing it full gear again :) 

It's almost 3:30 PM and I still haven't gotten my workout yet in. However, I've been spending the morning working on my certified personal trainer studies. I am getting so close I can taste it! 
It looks like I will be fully certified sometime next week after the exam! 

Once that has happened, I will be looking for 5 individuals who are interested in improving their health and fitness level and eating habits with my help. When I've completed my studies, I will put time into creating the graphics and give you a full list of details on what you will expect, what you will get, how to keep track of your progress, and more.  For these 5 individuals, I will prepare for them customized nutrition meal plans, as well as a fitness exercise routine to follow based on their goals and current fitness and activity level! 

In the mean time, I'm going to study a bit more, do that cardio fix workout, and post some progress photos hopefully! :) 

Cheers! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment