Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fall Down Seven Times, Stand Up Eight Times

Aloha readers! 


Today's post is a little bit personal. I want to share with you something I posted on Facebook recently. 




I haven't been feeling my best the past two days (reasons unknown), and it's really taken a toll on me. Tonight, I had some deep thoughts about how awful and sorry I've been feeling for myself. My life the past 6 months has been a constant cycle of: giving up, feeling sorry/awful/upset, take some time off, pick up the determination and motivation to start again, do good for a few days or a week, give up.

It made me ask myself: Why do I always fail so quickly? What am I doing wrong? Why can't I be consistent? Why does my determination dwindle so quickly? Why do I lose sight of my big picture so easily for the instant satisfaction? Basically, I've been feeling like a phony the past couple days!

This is my internet statement that starting today, I am going to commit to this change. I can't full on jump in and change everything in my life all at once in one day - because I know that's just too drastic and it won't last. Little changes by the day, one step at a time, one day at a time.

So for today, I have my meals planned out, and I have my To-Do list made.

Another change that I've introduced to my blog is .... a new title change! For you readers, this may not be a huge deal to you - but to me it is! This little change opens doors and windows to bigger changes in the upcoming future.


I started my blog a little over a year ago, when I first started my health and fitness journey. It started out with a selfie in the bathroom, which slowly led to book reviews and workout posts, and then to things we have today: workout routines, progress photos, recipes, foodie photos, grocery hauls, giveaways, and even an ebook along the way! 

Thank you for reading and supporting me. 
I don't know you guys, but I love you! 

Cheers! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment