Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 5 (Lower Body Fix) - 21 Day Fix


Aloha! 
Another day has gone by in the 21 day fix. 

If you're a new reader of my blog - welcome to my fitness journey! If you're a regular, thank you for continuing to support me and reading my blog <3 

My plans were to wake up and do the workout, and then go through my list of things to do for the day. Instead, I went for an eggs benedict breakfast with my beloved boyfriend, shopped around for a car, had dinner, and then came home to do the workout. 

I'm not gonna lie, I was afraid that I would start saying "I'm too tired to workout", or "I need to spend my time studying" by the time I got home. But I told myself I couldn't use those excuses. If my diet hasn't been on par to give me the best results already, cheating my way out of the workout isn't going to bring me any closer either. 

The minute I got in the door, I mixed together some pre-workout, put on my workout clothes, and made it downstairs for the workout! BOY, it doesn't get any easier, even after doing this workout once already! Note: I will definitely be incorporating some of these moves into my future client's workouts! They gon hate me but love the booty they gonna build! 

Sweaty, but all smiles :) 

Quick look at the calories burned - always greater when doing lower body workouts vs. upper body workouts 

Tomorrow is Pilate Fix Thursday, and I'm super excited! I've never done pilates before, so this will be an interesting change for me! I hear it's great for improving flexibility, which I clearly lack quite a bit of :) 

Until tomorrow! 
Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment