Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 4 (Upper Fix) - 21 Day Fix

Aloha!

So today is "Day 4", when in reality today should be Day 7 xD

What happened was that I got a bit lazy :( and crazy sore. After work on sunday, there was a patio staff party afterwards, so I was dead tired by the time I got home.

I needed Monday as my rest day because I was too sore to even move. Thank goodness I had the company of my friends that night :)

So today is Tuesday, and it's a new day! I've finished and kicked my workout's ass, and I'm ready to move on with the rest of the day. I even have my to-do list done!



The Upper Body Fix was definitely different from the other workouts so far. The exercises are so simple, yet different. And you almost think that it's going to be an easy workout - but then when you only get 15 second breaks, you feel like you're dying and that you've thought wrong.

Something that I'm really liking about these workout challenges is that they push you hard for 60 seconds, and only give you about 15-20 second tops for recovery. When I workout by myself at the gym, I often go for rep counts instead of time duration. So I'm glad that this is different and that I'm being challenged to push my body to do more work!



Since I've been slacking a bit, I won't be able to complete this challenge before school resumes. However, I am still going to push and try to stick with it every day. This way, I'll have a better eating habit built when school starts, and I can continue on with lifting weights at the gym! :)

As always, I will keep my readers posted on the journey :)

Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment