Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 1 of Being an Officially Certified Personal Fitness Trainer

Aloha readers!
I am beyond estatic to share this great news with you! After months of hard work, many starbuck trips and study sessions, I received conformation for officially becoming a certified personal fitness trainer through the ISSA. 

The exam was quite extensive, but luckily I finished the exam with an excellent score of 95% (please, let me have a moment to brag here) :D 
Today also marks the first day of school for me, so there is quite a lot of new changes, and excitement going on in my life right now. 
As you may recall, I already have a lot of different ideas of things I would like to do in the upcoming future, and I have full intentions of putting those thoughts into actions very soon. Because if there's one important thing that I've learned on this journey, it's this: 


Opportunities are created by you. They appear based upon the things you say, and the actions you take. They don't just appear right in front of you if you wish for them every single night. 

When I first started following many aspiring and inspirational fitness and (in general) leaders on instagram, I found that I kept asking myself "Why am I not as successful as them despite being close in age? What do they have that I don't have, that may have been the reason they are more successful than me?" 

It took me a little while, but in the end I realized - that it's not what they have that I don't have. There is no one to blame for the difference between myself and these inspirational people. As a matter of fact, the differences that set us apart is what they do that I don't do / didn't do. That is what separates us between our various levels of success (not to compare who has a higher level and what not). 

They worked hard. They persisted. They never gave up when they ran into obstacles. It was through these inspiring leaders that I really saw and learned how these quality traits can change a persons life. I hope to slowly build into my life as well (because I know it won't happen overnight), and I'm most positively sure that as long as I keep working as hard and evern harder, learn to do my homework, be persistent and consistent, be adventourous, I will one day be successful too. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With that being said, I have been creating opportunites for myself to get some hands on practice with creating meal and nutrition plans. I am offering 4, 6, and 8 week trial programs to any of my readers and followers who are interested. Because this is a trial program, the time committment isn't as long as a regular program would be, and the cost of the program is significantly less expensive.

I have already reached out to people and vise versa, so I will be starting to write my blocks in the time coming. If you are interested, please leave a comment below in this post, or email me at selinachan.business@gmail.com with "Trial Program" in the subject title. I will also create a separate page on the blog where more information about the trial program (and future programs) can be found. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, just some fitness humor. If you find yourself or your friends saying this, STOP! Sign up for my trial program today and end this dieting cycle! 


Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment