Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, September 7, 2014

First Day Back to Lifting


Aloha readers! 
I have survived my first week of back to school :D hehe 

I also took this opportunity to hit up the gym and lift some weightssss. No doubt, it felt good! 

Sporting my black and white camo tights from abs2bfitness 

Lifting weights help me feel strong, and workouts like the ones from 21 Day Fix make me feel good (probably from all the sweating). 

Speaking of the 21 Day fix, I guess you can say I've diverted away from it before completing it entirely :( the last few days of work diverted my attention and energy, and I was very concerned with finishing my personal training exams. 


Newest pair of tights from abs2bfitness. I have loved their tights from day 1! They always fit comfortably, no tugging and pulling required, and it's an eye-catcher when you're at the gym and out and about. Click the link above and use SELLY15 for 15% off your purchase! 
This pair, specifically, is loved by the mr and mrs bumble bees D= I looked like a lunatic swatting at them as I was walking to the bus stop! 

Today I wanted to talk about something that often falls into how people define themselves. 
People often say "I am fat" because they feel down because they are overweight, and perhaps even have a lower self esteem and not much confidence over their own body. 

However, we shouldn't let that define us. I have excess body fat that I want to shed too. But I don't / steer away from telling myself or others "I am fat". There is so much more to a person that defines who they are than simply by their outward appearance. It's a combination of what's on the outside and the inside. 

For me, I am a fitness enthusiast who is always trying to do better. I am a dedicated student who puts many of my hours into studying, for dusk till dawn. I am a personal trainer with a growing passion for health and fitness, who hungers for knowledge, and wants to do what I can to help others like yourself achieve their goals. Oh, and yes, I have fat on my body too.
But that's not what defines me! And it shouldn't define you either. The point is, move forward and dig deeper to find something that shows who you truly are.

Learn to love yourself for who you are, each and every piece of it! 

Cheers! 
xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment