Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

When Life Throws You Curve Balls (09/17)


Aloha readers. 

Today's first blog entry will be a little bit more of a rant / relief post. 
I've been having some struggles with balancing school, my personal life, and my just-starting-off online business. 


When the semester started, I knew what I was getting myself into, and I was ready to take it on with all my strength. But it's actually a lot harder than I imagined. And it's only 2 and a half weeks into the semester. 
For any of my college student readers, you can all relate to how heavy the work load can be, and how it can feel overwhelming when your to-do lists start filling up fast. That is exactly where I am today. 

I was up until roughly 2 AM trying to do my own studying, and by then I was too exhausted to focus 100% on creating plans for my clients. One thing about me is that, when I want to do something I want to do it 100%, no half-assed stuff. It just wouldn't be fair to my clients! With my current committed clients and the course load I have with school, I can easily say I am well beyond overwhelmed! 

But that also brings me to this: 

You can dream all you want, but at the end of the day if you aren't putting in effort to get one step closer to that dream, you're only dreaming. A dream will just be that, a dream! That's why despite all this overwhelming feelings I'm having, I'm going to stay strong and keep going with it. That being said, 
I won't be taking on any clients at the moment :( However, I will still be working on some workout programs to release on my blog (slowly), and there will also be more client trial programs hopefully closer towards the Christmas and New Years holiday times. 

Going to go through a marathon class (it's 5 hours long), do some MORE studying, and head home for the evening. Happy humpday everyone <3 

Cheers! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment