Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, September 8, 2014

Workout of the Day: Back and Bicep (Week 1)


Aloha readers!
Today kicked start the second week of school, and as I'm writing this post at 9PM, I am already having trouble staying awake. 
Although I have to wake up (what I consider) early, go to school, workout when I can, study, and work on my blog and business plans, I know all this hard work and effort will not go to waste! 

Firstly, here is a quick recap of today's workout. 



I haven't worked out my back in a long time, and it definitely felt really good. One thing I did well was focus on my breathing. I am trying a new technique out, which is to breathe out during eccentric (negative), and inhale during the concentric. There were a couple sets where I started off the reversed way, so there's lots of work to be done :) 


Secondly, I also want to talk about how I've been feeling since becoming certified as a fitness trainer. To be bold and truthful, there is a lot of pressure on me right now. Both from myself (mentally and physically), and from society in general. Don't get me wrong, there's no people making rude comments towards me or anything, but it's the ideal pictures of society that is pressuring me. 

Right now, I am not at my fittest and healthiest stage. And as a trainer, I feel that I am pressured to be and appear my very best in order for people to see me as a suitable candidate for being their personal trainer. However, I am working on slowly letting that false thought go. 
Why? 
Because even though I am not at my best appearance physical wise or have the greatest eating habits, I have studied hard to learn the information I need to help others achieve their goal. Just because I am a work in progress DOESN'T mean I am incapable of helping others. 

So with that being said, I am going to continue to go through with my plans of bringing you ladies (and some gents) both customized workout and nutrition plans, some simple, yet detailed workout guides, and more! However, I will only be setting aside so much time every day and week to work on all of this. Slow progress is still better than no progress!  ;) 

Cheers! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment