Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Workout of the Day: Chest, Tricep, and Shoulders (Week 1)

Aloha! 
Here is my mini meal-prep for today. 
Wednesdays are the loooongest day of my week. I have a class at 10AM, then a class from 12 - 5PM. 
Believe me when I say it's hard to muster the strength and energy to go to the gym right afterwards.

Doesn't stop me from putting on a smile on my face before heading out the door! 

Here's my mini meal-prep of the day: 
Pictured: C4 Pre-workout (fruit punch flavor), Simply Whey Cinnamon Apple Protein Bar, Rice and veggies with fish, Fruits (watermelon, grapes, and mango) 

Not pictured: small container of almond milk, a 5 oz. bison burger with a slice of cheddar cheese, on a kaiser bun with veggies and condiments 


Today's chest, tricep, and shoulders workout is from my 12 week "Strong and Sexy Total Body Transformation" program. Customized and built completely to help me achieve my goals and to fit around my schedule! If you are interested in having a customized workout, such as something like this, please visit my online coaching page for more information! 

I gave this workout a test run last friday, and it left more sore all weekend! This makes me even more excited to get to the gym after a long day of classes to crush my workout! I will post the workout routine later on tonight! 

Cheers! 
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment