Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Online Shopping Haul!

Aloha readers!
My apologies for not getting the Chest, Tricep, Shoulder workout up on my blog as I promised.
I was extremely tired that day, woke up feeling sick the next day, and am still feeling sick today. I even had to stay in bed for almost a whole day to let my body rest and heal.

Anyways, as promised, here is the workout!

For those of you wondering, I am keeping the weights low so I can do higher repetitions, fatigue my muscles, and aid in endurance training rather than focusing on muscle size. My goal is to shed excess body fat, and have toned, lean muscle to show for it! :) 
So as I was laying in bed on Friday, I was bored and decided to do some mindless online shopping :P 
I ended up picking up: 
a cute new coffee mug (I like to believe that a cute mug with coffee in the morning can help start off your day right) 

a new 2015 planner agenda and a fox pen to go with it (I plan on using the planner for my client training times, appointments, and scheduling for writing blocks for nutrition and workout plans) 



a couple books that were recommended that teaches about how to find your drive, and how to work smarter but hypothetically not harder. Very excited to try and make time in my busy busy schedule to read these!

 

Since I'm ill this weekend, I wasn't able to do my legs workout on Friday :( To make up for that, I'll be doing my leg workout on monday, and then doing chest, tricep, and shoulders on Tuesday! 
Stay tuned for my leg workout post! It's going to be killer! 

Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment