Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, September 19, 2014

Organizing for a Fresh, Clean Start (09/19)


Greetings readers :) 

So after the many thoughts that were flying through my head wednesday night, I decided to take some time last night to clean my desktop. It was partly inspired by a couple of my instagram fitfam members (posting their desktops and how it inspires them, how it's their temple, and where all their work is done). 

I like to be organized, but I am by no means the most organized one. 
I have to admit that my desk was getting a bit out of hand! Books were everywhere, crumbled up paper, coffee cups (guilty). 
So I put on one of Chalene's podcasts, and started cleaning away! What I kept myself looking forward to at the end of the cleaning was that I got to open my Indigo package that arrived earlier that night. 

The aftermath:  


I'm going to slowly work on a Vision Board to put up on the blank space above my desk area. I have yet to figure out exactly what I want to really do :\ so I'm holding back on making the board. 


Inside this lovely package was the following:
(laptop not included! hehe) 


I cracked open the Essentialism book, along with my "Do What You <3" mug, and instantly got hooked on it! I even snuck some reading time to my barely in-existant lunch break :P 


Even though I already have a customized personal planner, this new 2015 planner will be dedicated to my clients training times, program writing, consultations, assessments, etc. Very excited! 
It's a bit smaller than I expected, but still very classy! 


It's late into a Friday night as I'm posting this, so for the rest of my evening I'll be enjoying another cup of tea while I read Essentialism, and then the weekend will be planned out for much needed studying, a fair minimal work on my online business, and a date night with my handsome boyfriend (I can't wait!!) 

Have a great weekend everyone! 
Cheers! 
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment