Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, January 17, 2014

Preparation for New Adventures

Hey fellow readers!

I took the time today to focus on my studying because I have my last deferred final tomorrow morning. (Wish me luck!)

I'm also very excited about looking into the details of booking a photo shoot for the summer. It makes me feel more motivated to have something to work towards, as well as a solid deadline to get it done by.

On top of that, I'm looking into getting some branding and logo-ing done for my blog :)
My blog is my release and my most important tool to communicate with you guys! It's a big step up from the very initial reasons of why I started this blog, but I've learned a lot since I started it and I have big plans for myself in the future :)

Here's to new adventures!
(and much more studying to come)


Cheers!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment