Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Workout of the Day: 01/28 (Abs & Cardio)


I've never been a big fan of Ab workouts, mostly because my weak little 
ab muscles burn out so quickly :( This circuit will target mostly your
 abdominal and obliques, and get your heart pumping simultaneously. 
Nothing like a fat burning abdominal circuit to reveal those abs! 
(Along with a healthy, clean balanced diet of course ;) ) 

Tip: If you're used to including Ab workouts in your routine,
 feel free to add some weights! For example, you can
 use a medicine ball for crunches and russian twists! 



Baked Chicolate Brownie Quest Bar! Decided to try that out today after so long, and my oh my. My taste buds were in heaven. To make this:   1⃣  microwave quest bar for 10 seconds   2⃣   flatten/roll out the quest bar   3⃣   Cut into 3 or 4 pieces   4⃣   Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes. 

Cheers to abs in the growing! :) 
xoxo







P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for updates and exclusive content! (Link is in side panel of blog) 

No comments:

Post a Comment