Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yogi Tea Quote: 01/22


For a while now, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I had a rough idea of what I wanted to do at which point of my life, and accompanying that was a rough plan of actions. But after some thought, things have changed.

For example: I started this blog simply just to put my words down and release some stress.
Now it has become something that I share health and fitness ideas about, and hopefully someday will turn into a business of my own too.

It's not every day that you meet an inspirational person who makes you not only want to be better, but be the BEST version of yourself. Part of the reason to why things have changed is because of that inspirational person, and it has changed my outlook on things.

At the same time, it makes me question whether I really want to do this because I see it as "me", or rather because it sparks an interest in me and I want to try it. I have no idea if what I'll be able to reach my goal, but I'm going to give it my all and try my darn hardest to reach it. If it unfortunately doesn't work out, I'm sure there will be a dividend along the way that will lead me to the next chapter of my life.

So I believe that in order to recognize your self, you must figure out what you want to do. Don't be afraid to be open-minded and see what others have to say, but also stay true to yourself :) 

Cheers everyone! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment