Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Workout of the Day: 01/21 (Leg Circuit; Glute Emphasis)

Today's workout is "Booty Building Leg Circuit". It's another dollar a day training workout that I downloaded from Fitness Barbie Lauren Gleisberg's blog. 
This workout was supposed to be done yesterday, but the gym was super packed and people were being rude and weren't sharing machines. I gave up and left, but re-did the entire workout this morning.

After being incredibly sore from the upper body circuit workout, I knew exactly what kind of workouts to opt for when I'm looking for  a good challenge. 

Lying hamstring curls - 35 lbs 
Abductor machine - 30 lbs 
Wide stance squat (no machine)- 8 lbs db per hand 
Cable kickbacks - 10 lbs 
Db stiff legged deadlift - 5 lbs db per hand 
Walking lunge - 10 lb db per hand  




With my heart pumping and a lot of sweat dripping off my body, this was definitely one of the greater workouts I've had in a long time! Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow, and then another upper body circuit! 

Baby muscles are growing! 

Cheers!
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment