Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rest Day Update

Hello dear readers.

Firstly, there is no workout to post for today. Personal issues have come up and got in the way of things today, so I wasn't able to make it to the gym.

Some days I can't help but feel depressed or really down about the situations I'm in. I can't really express the detail of the events, but some mornings it feels like I wake up, and just fall down a hill and can't get back up :\ Do any of you have those days? I would really like to wake up awake, energized, and ready to take on the day when I wake up in the mornings, rather feeling tired and weak.

Secondly, I've still got one more exam this weekend that I need to write, so no doubt I'm stressed and worried about that. It makes everything seem off schedule and throws me off! I'm hoping for the best - that after the exam is over, I'll go hard on catching up with my other subjects, and then carry on the semester just like I did last semester.

As I'm writing this, I'm also reading a blog entry about how to wake up energized. You should all give it a read, as I'm sure I'm not the only person who wakes up feeling the way I do.

Lastly, because circumstances have changed and things aren't going even close to what I had planned, I have decided to tweak my goals / new year resolutions a bit.

Saving money is still one of my biggest concerns, but I'd also like to put more emphasis on my mental health. I've always been a problematic person when it comes to dealing with stress regularly. So as I slowly start implementing some of this "wake up energized" strategies, I'll also focus more on bringing out the positivity of things :)

Thank you for hearing me out :)



Cheers
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment