Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Workout of the Day: 01/25 (Back and Shoulders)

Today's workout focused on back's and shoulders again. I did lat pull downs instead of single arm rows this time. 

Shoulders is one of the lesser worked part of my body. But when I do work on it, I feel the strain and DMOS almost as fast as a couple hours later. It makes my shoulders tense, and my head feels heavier on my shoulders. 
But the efforts will pay off when I see it grow ;) 

Barbell rows - 30 lbs 
Lat pulldown - 57 lbs 
Cable row - 57 lbs 
Dumbbell press - 10 lbs 
Dumbbell raise - 10 lbs 
Side lateral raise - 12 lbs 


I suck at taking pictures of my back, but I will try to do that next time I work my back :) 

Have a great weekend! 

Cheers 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment