Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, January 27, 2014

Workout of the Day: 01/27 (Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps)

Happy International Chest Day! 

As much as I wanted to jump onto that bandwagon, I found myself avoiding chest workouts on Monday's. Why? Simply because everyone at the gym was doing it and I could never get to a piece of free equipment fast enough. 
Eventually I gave up and did Chest a different day of the week, but I couldn't help but want to fire up my chest muscles today :D 



High reps with fewer sets gets my heart rate escalated and my muscles burning. 
Definitely going to feel this tomorrow! 

I've got piles and piles of notes to go through plus assignments to complete and hand in. Looks like it's going to be a busy and relatively stressful week ahead! 
But hopefully your week has been off to a great start as well! 

Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment