Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, January 24, 2014

Yogi Tea Quote

"Trust the wisdom of your heart"



Sometimes, there are days where you’re in doubt or feel lost about what you’re doing. If any of you have experienced that, my advice is to listen to your heart. 

If you feel excitement, happiness, or glory, then you know you’re doing something right. Something that makes you happy from the inside of your heart to the smile on your face. 

But if you feel darkness, sadness, or misery, then maybe life is bringing you more changes or obstacles than you would like to have. Regardless of what those obstacles or changes may be, listen to your heart, and trust what your heart is telling you. 

A fellow yogi friend once told me "take the leaps of faith", because that's what brings change and greatness :) 



I also came across this little spot today during my lunch break. 
It's this round table in the middle of a lounging room in the 
Humanities department of my campus. It was so nice 
to sit in the radiating sunshine, while enjoying 
my lunch and protein shake, and writing workouts
 along with updating my blog. 
That's what I call, the good life. 


Cheers
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment