Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Clumsy Injury Leads to a Rest Day

Normally around this time on a Thursday morning I'm already at the gym. 
But since I was a clutz on Monday and fell down some stairs in my lecture 
hall, I sprained my ankle and can't really do much walking. 

This was the leg workout I was going to do today to build that booty! Just 
because I can't do it, doesn't mean you guys can't! Feel free to tag me 
in your workouts on instagram with #sellychanfitness so we 
can support each other and show off our progress! 


Tip: Remember to squeeeeeze your glutes! I find that my
 glutes are more sore the next day when I really focus on 
contracting the muscles rather than just going through 
the motions of things. Squeeze your glutes for a couple
 seconds while the leg is extended during kickbacks to 
really feel the burn! 

Cheers! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment