Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Update for the New Year (01/10)


Aloha readers! 
We're approaching the half way mark of the month, and I hope you've all been putting in some hard efforts in your workouts and eating! I'll be upfront and say that I've been struggling and slacking a bit with my workouts and eating. I've been choosing the healthy options, but my workouts have been slacking. 

I went back to the gym once, and my body was soreee for the next few days. Urgent things came up that I had to deal with later on of the week, and I pushed off the workouts. 

Things at school are slowly starting to pick up, and I'm both excited and scared to see what that brings for the blog. I've made the comittment to run this blog full time as well as balance out school :) I shouldn't have to sacrafice doing something I like - blogging and helping others - while doing my studies. If I want it bad enough, I will prioritize my time and do what I have to do to balance both these tasks. 

I've invested in a new laptop - non-Macbook brand. It's going to be a big change, as I've been used to the operating system of Mac's for so many years now. So please bear with me if blog posts are delayed while I try to get everything set up!  

Later on in the week I will tell you guys more about the upcoming topics in January, as well as the new topic series I will be starting soon! Until then! 

Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment