Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What's In Your Planner? Planner Addict Post (01/06)


Aloha readers! 

I wanted to share with you guys something that's very dear to me that is not as fitness related. Planning. 

I like to plan things out, plan them out ahead of time, plan out little events, get-togethers, or a series of "events" for something ie. blog post writing. I take pride in it, because the organization, the clarity, and the neatness and various colours I can use in my planners make me feel relaxed, proud, and accomplished. 
I've just planned out how my next day or two will run, in order to help me be efficient at getting things done, in order to get me closer to my goals. 

A snapshot of the planners I've used/use in the past/present 

These 4 planners were used in the span of 3 calendar years, from left to right. 3 years ago, planners didn't have the same meaning as they do to me today. They used to be just another notebook for me to write down my homework assignments in. Then I grew up - became a big girl. Realized all the things I need to and want to do, and took planning a little more seriously. 

My personalized planner in the bottom right corner is one of my favourite planners. I've used it the past school year, and it has REALLY helped me keep track of assignment and exam dates, what I should be studying on different days, when to go to the gym and what kind of exercise I did. Most importantly, I started using the hourly planning guide - planning my day out by each hour. This helped me plan out what I would do throughout the day, and if I ever got off track, I can always look back at it to figure out what I should be doing. Best thing? I get to see the loves of my life on the front cover every time :) 

The Passion Planner - My newest planner for 2015 

I love everything about my personalized planner, with the exception of choosing a size that was a little too small than I needed. But everything else is customized, and I love everything about it! 
I recently came across this Passion Planner when my friend shared a link about it on Facebook, and from Day 1 I was hooked. 

This planner is not just a planner. It's so much more, and it will change your life. It has played a big role in developing the planner-guru inside of me. 

Inside the Passion Planner 

I won't bore you with details on WHY the passion planner is a life changing planner, but you can read more about it here. This is an insider look of what my upcoming week will look like with school resuming. Each day of the week is nicely laid out with plenty of room to write and schedule in your appointments and commitments.  

Crazy sticker shopping on Etsy 

With the discovery of the Passion Planner, I also went on Etsy for the very first time and bought a bunch of personalized stickers and other stickers for this lovely planner. Each day of the week runs from 6 AM to 11 PM, allowing you to thoroughly plan things for the entire day. 
One thing I am trying to do more in the year of 2015 is to plan more time for myself - I call it quality time. These lovely royal baby blue stickers will be placed on different days of the week as a reminder to myself :) 

Quotes found in the Passion Planner 

Another cool feature about the Passion Planner is the different inspirational quotes placed on each week. They all inspire you do to something new, or out of the ordinary to help you keep moving forward. You know what they say - You have to do what you've never done before to achieve something you've never achieved before. 

Hopefully after reading this post you'll realize how much FUN planning is :D and how it can be an important component in helping your prioritize your life in general, including health and fitness related priorities! 

Off to do some more planning now :) 

Cheers! 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment