Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Update!


Two weeks in to the BBSB challenge! I'm exhausted, but I'm also loving it. 

I'd like to acknowledge a few things I have been good at, and a few I've been struggling with. 

The Good: 
1. Establishing a routine and hitting the gym around the same time every day! 
2. Pushing myself in all my workouts - especially my leg workouts 
3. Not letting the "lazy" part of me take over when I wake up in the morning! 

The Struggle: 
1. Meal prepping - it's hard! My knees and flat feet get tired after standing for so many hours in the kitchen making a mess! 
2. Another side effect of #1 - buying lunches! I try to choose good options still, multigrain sandwiches, with double chicken breasts, half the amount of cheese, fat free sauces, loaded veggies. 
3. Getting the ideal protein intake in my diet. I'm not a fan of protein shakes, so it makes it hard for me to hit my goal. One can only eat so many chicken breasts and quest bars! 


Now that I've explicitly listed my good and my struggles, I know where to make improvement, and what to continue doing! 

Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment