Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Workout of the Day: Legs (05/21)


Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Week 3 Day 3 

I did an at-home leg workout yesterday, and despite it being a good workout, I still don't feel like I pushed myself hard enough. So, I went back to the gym today and did a routine that was a little bit more intense. 

Today's routine included: heavier than usual dumbbell squats, dumbbell walking lunges, lying curls, split squats, and weight calf raises. Let me say that I am currently sitting on my chair with a lot of pain in my quads :D 

Did some good foam rolling as well, since I have a lot of work ahead of me the next few days. Also going to take an epsom salt bath later tonight to relax these leg muscles! 
This picture perfectly describes me right now :) 


I'm starting a part time job this week, so I'll be working 4 days a week. This means I will have to rearrange my workout schedule to accommodate for work. However, this is good news for me, because I need to start saving for my tuition. Speaking of school... 


I have been accepted into the Dietetics Nutrition Program at my University!!! I am beyond happy to have received this email, because only weeks ago I was worrying about not being admitted and the long line of other issues that would arise because of that. I am so glad that my countless hours of studying, and occasional overnights at the library, has finally paid off! 

I'll keep posting workouts and motivational tips for you readers on the days I'm working! 

Cheers! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment