Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Workout of the Day: Legs and Shoulders (05/13)

Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Week 2 Day 2 
Love, love, love leg days now! If you were to ask me why I didn't like it before, I would probably tell you because I didn't keep my eyes on my goals and I didn't have the right mindset. 


Right now, my goal is to focus on slimming down and start building my booty for the summer bikini season. Perhaps that is my biggest motivation for leg days! 

Legs day at the gym, and a gorgeous, sunny warm day outside? This girl is HAPPY! 

If you've read my previous posts, you'll recall that my journey started because I simply wanted to "lose weight" and "be skinny". However, that is no longer the case. My journey today is: to be healthy for my age, be happy about my body, and feel confident over my body (and overall more confidence in general). 

In my eyes, there is a difference between skinny and fit. Some people even use the term "skinny fit". When I first started my fitness journey, my goal was to lose weight and be "skinny". But as the pounds slowly started dropping with cardio exercise, I discovered weight lifting and fell in-love with it almost instantly.  

Since then, I have discovered so much and learned so much about healthy eating, exercise, personal training, cardio exercises, and so forth. It only makes me more hungry to learn more about all these subjects and beyond! 


So look beyond the reasons of simply "getting skinny" with your workout / fitness journey. Exercise to be fit! Strong! Healthy! 
Don't starve, eat. Eat healthy, and eat for your body, mind, and soul. 
Focus your energy on yourself and the positive things, rather than others and the negative attitudes and remarks. 


Cheers! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment