Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Workout of the Day: Glutes and Abs (05/10)

Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Week 1 Day 6 

Happy Sunday, and Happy Mothers Day to all my mommy readers out there! 
Unfortunately, my mom is a workaholic, so we won't be spending quality time together until the evening. 

With that said, I'm taking advtange of my morning off to myself and doing my glutes and abs workout! This is one of the many workouts from the Bikini Booty Summer Body (BBSB) Challenge that can be done at home. 

For today's workout, all you will need a set of dumbbells and a stool/chair! 


"No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up" :) 


I'm feeling nice and sore from yesterday's awesome chest and tricep workout, and so is my boyfriend (who came along to the gym with me). Fingers crossed I'll be feeling at my best to kick off Week 2 of the program with a Back and Biceps workout tomorrow! 

Going to take the rest of the day easy and just spend time catching up on fitness related readings and the novel I'm reading. I was a book nerd when I was a kid, and I still am. I love to read - it gets hard to balance that out with homwork, studying, and textbooks reading during the school year. Which is why I am taking advtange of summer and doing lots of reading! 

"Knowledge is power" and "Don't ever stop learning". A couple quotes that I will live by. There is so many new things being discovered new day, meaning there is always something new to learn each day. Take advtange of that! Don't let the opportunity go to waste :) 

Cheers! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment