Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Workout of the Day: Chest and Triceps (05/15)


Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Week 2 Day 4 
It feels good to be back in the gym! 
I had a needed rest day yesterday. However, I didn't like it very much! It felt weird to wake up later than usual and not going to the gym. But I knew I had to do what is best for my body, and that was to take the day off. Some days will be harder than others, but the important part is to fight through it! 


I took the opportunity to cook up a huge breakfast that was packed with protein to help fuel my muscles. 


Gourmet photo taking skills: None 
Ability to cook up a great breakfast: I got it!  

If you're a follower of my instagram, then you're probably aware that I am currently studying for my personal trainer certifcation. A little update on that is that: it's challenging! There's so much to learn, and the muscle names are extremely hard for me, since I have little human anatomy knowledge. 
But I'm excited that I'm making progress every day (despite the distractions), and that I am getting closer to my goal every day! 



Check back tomorrow for the glute workout routine! Can't wait!


Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment