Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Workout of the Day: Legs and Shoulders (05/07)

Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Week 1 Day 3 


I can't deny that I dread Leg Days - I'm hoping that changes by pairing it up with some shoulder workouts. I moved this week's Legs day to Wednesday because I needed 
a day off yesterday. I woke up with my whole body being sore, my neck 
was hurting - it was just terrible. 

Like many other girls, I want to have a nice round booty and toned thighs - they can be big, 
as long as they are toned. However, with leg days being the days I drag, I tend to skip them, 
or not push myself as hard as I could. 
But that's about to change! 

I killed my leg workout today! 


This is my tired face after the workout - sweat, sweat, and more sweat! 


This summer is going to be different, and I am ready to commit to these changes! 
The workouts in the Bikini Booty Summer Body challenge are familiar yet challenging for me. Week 1's workout is similiar to things I normally do on leg days. As the challenge 
progresses, the workouts change up; greater intensity and new workouts to 
keep my booty guessing. 

Check back daily for new workouts, including killer leg workouts to come! ;) 


Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment