Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, May 26, 2014

Workout of the Day: Back and Biceps (05/26)


Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Week 4 Day 1 

We're approaching the second half of the the bikini challenge, and I have to admit that I'm having a tough time putting in my time at the gym.  I've worked 36 hours the past 4 days, and my legs are in so much pain I can barely walk - let alone make it to the gym to get in a good session. 
Regardless, I'm going to try my best to fit in some workout sessions into the days I have off - but the most important thing for me is to get enough rest. 

Since I won't be hitting the gym as much as I want, I'm going to try out a new method for eating and my meal plans. A fitness enthusiast I follow on instagram posted a photo of how she plans her meals out for the week, so I decided to give it a try. 
The best part is, it allows me to try out different recipes so things never get boring! (A problem I was struggling with before) 

Here's a snapshot of my meals for the week: 


It's not a super restrictive meal plan, and I also left days to spend time with my mom too :) 
Tonight I'm cooking the Coconut Curry Chicken for my boyfriend and I, and it's going to be delicious! 



I will work on sharing my bikini challenge workouts with you, as well as any metabolic circuit workouts or like workouts that I do in replacement of them. And maybe some recipes of my meals as well from time to time :) 

Thanks for your continued support! 

Cheers! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment