Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, May 16, 2014

Workout of the Day: Glutes and Abs (05/16)


Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Week 2 Day 5 

Abs are still one of my lesser favourite workouts - I pair it up with glute days for a reason! 
At one point I even thought there was no point in doing them because ab workouts aren't what helps reveal abs - it's the diet! No no no. No more of that thinking! 
Ab workouts will help strengthen my abdominal and oblique muscles, and give me greater core strength! This will resultantly help me with my posture and my other workouts :) 


Join me in the Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge! 

There are still 5 weeks until Summer officially starts! That leaves plenty of time for this challenge! Make this summer the summer where your body is the most fit and toned, and ready for bikini season! 

Check out my "Workout Plans" page for more details on the challenge, and previous post for sample workouts! 

To download directly: 

buy


Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment