Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Workout of the Day: Chest and Triceps (05/22)


Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Week 3 Day 4 



Have you ever felt like this? Found yourself comparing yourself to others? 


My friend Emily here couldn't have said it better. Instead of comparing your quality and traits to those of others, use the good you see from others and use it to motivate yourself to do more, do better, and work harder. 

If you constantly compare yourself to others, you will only feel unsatisfied. Why? Because you are you, and they are not you. You should be yourself, and most definitely shouldn't try to be "somebody else". For example, Lauren Gleisberg have been my fitness motivation from Day 1. I admire here for many different things, and some days I really wish I could be her. And some of those days, I feel a little down because I keep asking myself "I'm trying to do everything like her. But why aren't I getting the same results?" 

It took some time for me to realize what was wrong there. And it was that I was trying to be like her, instead of being myself. So now, I try to focus on those good things that I see in Lauren and my other motivations. I remind myself that they all worked hard, worked smart, and rounded up a lot of determination and maybe even some self sacrifices to get to where they are now. And if I want to be healthy, fit, and successful like them, I need to learn to build those skills into my life too. 

So remind yourself that instead of wanting to be someone else because of what they have or what they can do/have done, you want to learn those skills they have to be a better you tomorrow :)  





Cheers! 
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment