Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Morning Rest Day + Some Motivation (05/08)

I woke up this morning, feeling the most tension I've ever felt in my glutes, hamstrings, and quads this morning. It's a little hard to bend down and sit on the toilet xD, but it's all worth it because I know that means I've worked hard and pushed myself during yesterday's leg workout :D 

Yesterday I posted about how I really disliked leg days, and never gave it my 110%. 
But after yesterday's workout, I have a different perspective on leg day now :P

I pushed through the entire workout, and gave it my 110% efforts. I kept myself motivated because I know what my current goals are (not only to finish the workout without cheating my way through, but also the bikini body I have chasing after). 

So here's a few pointers for motivation today: 


Yesterday was a really good day, but not every day will be the same. Take it one day at a time. Believe in yourself; Wake up in the morning telling yourself that you're going to get it. You're going to do what it takes to get it. So get up of bed, think positively, and go get it! 


This picture really speaks to me. 

So much of your life is spent doing work; if you're not happy doing it, then why are you doing it?  Do what makes you happy. If I'm not happy doing it, then why should I continue? Instead of seeing workouts as chores, I try to envision them as valuable investments for my physical health, mental health, and overall happiness, satisfaction, and confidence for my body. 

Bottom line, don't stop searching until you find what you love to do :) 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment