Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Workout of the Day: Legs and Shoulders (05/20)


Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Week 3 Day 2

I was really looking forward to the gym today, but I woke up feel groggy and my ankle was still hurting (I landed on my foot wrong after jumping off the fishing boat yesterday). 

So, I decided that I will do an at home workout today. The above workout can be done at the gym, but many of the moves can be done at home too if you have the equipment. In compensation for the moves I can't do, I will be throwing in parts of Lauren Gleisberg's at home workout exercises :) 


I can't remember exactly when, but this photo really speaks to me now. Growing up I was overweight, and all I wanted to be was skinny. Not healthy, skinny. The approach was all wrong. Once I started to appreciate fitness, and found my passion for health and nutrition, the pieces started falling into place. 

Now, my goal is not to be skinny, but to be healthy, be fit, be confident, and be sexy. What could be better than the radiating confidence you have over your own fit, toned, and sexy body!? That being said, your goals may not be the same as mine. And that is 100% okay. The important thing is to always keep sight of your goals; write it down in your journal, make a pamphlet of it and put it somewhere you can see it. Don't let little bumps and turns along the way make you lose sight of your goal! 

This also leads me to the fact that I've been looking for a line of fitness products (preworkout, protein powder, etc) designed for women, besides Proteenie. Then, I came across FitMiss ! 



I'm currently doing my research on the ingredients behind the products, just to ensure that they are all safe and nothing is crazy. If things turn out well, I would consider investing in this brand! If you use/used this brand before, please tell me what you think about it! 

Cheers! 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment