Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Workout of the Day: Chest and Triceps (05/10)

Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge Week 1 Day 6

Originally, Chest and Triceps were Day 4's workout. Due to the extra rest time I needed, it got pushed until today. Not a bad thing, considering the gym was realtively empty - especially in the weights area. 

It's been a long time since I got a good Chest and Tricep workout done, and toady I hit a new PR of 17.5 lbs for 10 reps on the flat bench dumbbell press :D 

I'm not one who is crazy for hitting new PR's, but when I do hit a new weight, it sure does feel good. 
This almost makes me wnat to focus more on gaining muscle size and hitting working towards new PR's, but at the moment I shall focus on working towards that Bikini Body and continue on with my current program :) 

Also did 15 minutes of much needed foam rolling for my legs, thighs, and glutes. 


Currently debating over meal prep because I'm so exhausted and I don't have a full load of grocery, yet I know how important it is for me! 

Can't wait to hit up the glutes and abs workout tomorrow - it's going to be killer! 
I will post that workout tomorrow afternoon :)

Enjoy your weekend! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment