Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, May 12, 2014

Grocery Haul of the Week (05/11 - 05/17)


Aloha readers! 

It's been a little while since I've showed you guys my grocery trips; I had intentions of doing a grocery haul video, but it was almost 10PM when I got home last night and I was exhausted! 

So instead, I shot a simple photo of the things I got. 

I'm starting work in a few days, so I made sure to buy things that could be used in my snacks and as part of my main meals - so I can take it to work and cook it at home! 



So from the haul, I got: 

- Eggs and Smoked salmon (for my breakfast) 
- Bananas (pre workout snack + smoothies) 
- Yogurt (post-workout snack + smoothies) 
- Granola bars (snacks) 
- Turkey sausage sticks (some protein for my snacks) 
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, Mushroom (stir frys) 
- Raw Shrimp (Pan fried in lemon garlic sauce - yum yum!) 

Going grocery shopping is important to me because it allows me to buy the nutritious foods I need to help fuel my growing and changing body. Throughout my journey, I've 
learned many tips and guidelines about how to "shop smart" and "smart healthy". 
           
If you're curious or interested about learning how to eat healthier, or "eat clean", here's some sample grocery lists for you! 

 



Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment