Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, May 19, 2014

Workout of the Day: Back and Biceps (05/19)


Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge - Week 3 Day 1 


It's the beginning to another week! It's the May long weekend here in Canada, and I've been enjoying time with my friends and family. But that doesn't mean I'm going to be skipping workouts! I'll be going fishing today, and when I come back I'm going to kill it at the gym! It's probably empty too cause everyone is out of town! 


Working hard is important to me because I want to be able to do more in my life, and I want to be able to achieve more every day. In order to do that, I'm trying to think about working smarter too. Working hard and getting things done make me feel happier, and less guilty when I'm spending quality time with the people I love. 

If you feel like you've been taking a little too much time off, take the first step today! Join me in this BBSB Challenge! We are approaching the half-way point, but you still have 5 weeks until summer! Let me help you make this summer the summer where you're most confident in your bikini and normal-wear clothing! 

Download the program today! 

buy



Cheers! 
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment