Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Home Made Chicken Pizza Recipe (05/17)


So during the week, I was craving pizza. I didn't want to fork out $25 for a pizza that would make me feel guilty afterwards. So I made my own pizza at home, that was both inexpensive and nutritious! 


Step 1: Choose your pizza crust. I used a multigrain flatbread that I can use to make pizzas or panini's. 
Step 2: Spread an even layer of tomato sauce your choice. I used Ragu Tomato and Garlic flavor, and I sprinkled some extra Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning on too. 
Step 3: Evenly spread cheese of your choice. I used medium cheddar and shredded pizza mozerella. 
Step 4: Add your protein and veggies! I used leftover shredded from my roasted chicken the night before. For veggies, I kept it simple and just used mushrooms. Always tastes good on pizza! 
Step 5: Bake at 350F for 10 minutes
6. Cut into 4's, and serve with some veggies on the side! 
Lunch is served! 

Try this recipe out the next time you're craving pizza! Don't forget to tag me in your photos! #sellychanfitness 

Have a great weekend! 
Cheers! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment